Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Joseph Dugan & Nancy Elizabeth Cron

JOSEPH DUGAN
&
NANCY ELIZABETH CRON
12 APRIL 1860
SPENCER COUNTY, INDIANA


For year's I have search for my Great-Great Grandmother Amanda's parents. Until recently I have had no luck in finding any information. Recently Debbie A. wrote to me with information regarding her parents. She has since sent me marriage Certificates for both Amanda's Father and Step-father. The license attached is that of her parents: Joseph A. Dugan and Nancy Elizabeth Cron.

Not much is known about Joseph Dugan. The only information we have to date is that he served during the Civil War. He was a private in Company F, commanded by Captain J. Pine, in the 28th Regiment of the Indiana Volunteer Calvary and died during the war of disease on 3 October 1864 in Little Rock, ARK. Joseph was born abt 1840, somewhere in Indiana. I do not know where Joseph is buried at this time.


No comments:

Post a Comment