Saturday, February 13, 2010

Submission #5: Alma Elizabeth Clark


One of the task is to create a Memorial Page on Footnote's Create A Page or the Facebook Application I Remember.  So I did!

(Note:  FB application would not work for me.  So I loaded it through Footnote's website first.  Then I uploaded it to FB.)

Within this page, I have been able to load photos, stories and information for other's to see and create yet another page for my genealogical history for others to view.  For me sharing a piece of the past is exciting and I hope to be able to help other's in their search for their links to my family.  I have also learned yet another source of information for my searches that may help with those dreaded "BRICK WALLS".

1 comment:

  1. Hi Robin - I noticed that you are doing genealogy research on some Greek surnames. Thought I would let you know about my HellenicGenealogyGeek.com website and blog. You might find some data and links that could be useful. Good luck with your Greek family genealogy research.
    Georgia Keilman nee Stryker (Stratigakos)

    ReplyDelete