Thursday, February 25, 2010

Follow Friday: Roots'n'Leaves

Joan Hill
of
Ashland, Oregan

Recently, I had the pleasure of stopping by Roots'n'Leaves and absolutely "Falling In Love" with one of her stories.  Before I even realized it I had been swept away to some place and felt as though I had been sitting beside her all along. 

Her post titled:  "Sentimental Sunday: A Love Story at Burger King" is truly a love story that we don't hear about or see anymore.  To know that this "Love" still exsist after all these years, after all "BLING" is gone is truly a gift.  While reading her story, I could honestly see the couple as if they were standing if front of me.  When I reached the end, I so wanted it to continue and to know what happened next.

Please stop by and read Joan's post about a "Love Story at Burger King" and while your there stroll around and read some of her other stories.  I promise you wont be disappointed.

"Life is not measured by the number of breath's we take, but instead;
 by the number of moments that take our breath away"

1 comment:

  1. She is a good blogger and can hook you to read a little longer. Nice find.

    ReplyDelete