Saturday, February 13, 2010

Submission #2-My Family - Word clouds - WordItOut

My Family - Word clouds - WordItOut

Well, I am rappidly working through my events and completing as many of the task as possible on Day 1. Here is my second submission for the Winter 2010 GeneaBlogger Games. This event is #4 Epand You Knowledge. The Task is to complete a surname visualization using Wordle or Word It Out. I have choosen Word It Out for this competiton. I already have a surname visualition posted in my sidebar from Wordle and didn't think that it would be fair to use that one since it was created at the beginning of Where I Come From.

Surname Partial Listing:
Baker
Bardin
Beasley
Campbell
Clark
Cordell
Dougan(Dugan)
Evans
Faleris(Faleri-Greek Lineage)
Hall
Inge
Keng
Maness
Scopis (Sgoupakou-Greek Lineage)
Walker
Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment