Saturday, February 13, 2010

Submission #1- Time Line for the Life of Abigail Smith Bardin-Burleson

Here is my entry for my first competition in the Winter 2010 GeneaBlogger Games, one of my events requires me to create and publish a timeline through TimeToast.  I was not able to embed the timeline into my post, but have included a link to the timeline.  Just click on the title to take you to the time line.

This submission is for Event #4:  Expand Your Knowledge.  The taks is to create a timeline for a specific ancestor and then publish it on your blog.

One of the most interesting facts about Abigail is that her and her second husband Cummings Burleson opened their home in 1882 to hold services.  Abigail and Cummings are credit for the creation of the First Primitaive Baptist Church in Llano Co., TX.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome timeline! Keep up the great work in the games!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job with the timeline. It is wonderful that photos can be included.

    ReplyDelete